The College of Pharmacy recognized Cindy Mosley as the recipient of the College’s Staff Appreciation Program for July-September 2020! Cindy serves as the Research/Clinical Program Manager for the Center for Implementation Research, in the Department of Pharmacy Practice.
Here some of the comments provided in Cindy’s nominations.
- Cindy truly keeps our research group within the Center for Implementation Research afloat. She coordinates a large number of projects, educational programs, and also serves as a mentor to other administrators and research coordinators. Her contributions are central to the success of our Center.
- Cindy is an is the “right-arm” of all CIR faculty. She works long hours and tirelessly to ensure her department has everything they may need to continue their research endeavors. Without Cindy, there would be no CIR.
- Cindy works closely with us in the Translational Research Institute supporting our collaborative efforts with COP faculty members. I am personally motivated by her “spunky spirit”, enthusiasm, and friendliness. She has been instrumental in getting our new Implementation Science Scholars Program up and running for the first time (working with Dr. Geoff Curran). Cindy is dependable, responsible, and is always willing to offer/try new approaches. She is ready to learn from others too. TRI is thankful that you share her skills and talents with us!
- She has always been helpful, supportive, competent and confident. She is an excellent choice for this recognition.
- Cindy goes above and beyond to help everyone in the Center for Implementation Research manage projects, keep up with deadlines, and is always on the lookout for potential funding opportunities. She always helps faculty in the PEP division when they need it as well. She organized a large collection of donations to purchase food and supplies for frontline workers in the hospital during COVID-19 and personally dropped off snacks and meals. Simply put, she’s the best.
- We love her work and her nature.