Nuclear Pharmacy Textbooks / Publications
- Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy and Nuclear Medicine: This book contains essential information required by state and federal radiation licensing organizations for specialty practitioners preparing to become authorized nuclear pharmacists or authorized nuclear medicine physicians.
- Nuclear Pharmacy Quick Reference: Built on nearly 50 tables and figures, the handbook provides essential facts and information used daily in nuclear pharmacy practice.
- Diagnostic Imaging for Pharmacists: This book provides pharmacists and student pharmacists with a basic understanding of diagnostic imaging and of pharmaceuticals used as a part of the imaging process.
- Fundamentals of Nuclear Pharmacy, Sixth Edition. Gopal B. Saha. 2010
- Nuclear Pharmacy: Concepts and Applications. Blaine Templar Smith. 2010
- Nuclear Medicine, 2nd edition Robert Henkin 2006
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Procedures and Quick Reference; Peter Shackett, 2000