The NEO program is a great way for pharmacists to receive their authorized nuclear pharmacist training. This program meets the NRC requirements for 200 hours of didactic training to become an authorized nuclear pharmacist.
Note: The pharmacist can obtain the required 500 experiential hours of precepted experience required to be placed on a radioactive materials license at any time, including after employment.
The 500 experiential hours necessary to be added to a radioactive materials license must be under the supervision of an authorized nuclear pharmacist and is outside the scope of an online course.
Online didactic instruction
- Five self-paced courses: Nuclear Physics, Instrumentation, Radiation Safety & Regulations, Radiation Biology, and Radiochemistry.
- A hands-on laboratory experiential component that can be completed at the nuclear pharmacy of the student’s choice through shadowing, rotations, internships or employment.
- Course materials available off-line for study.
- Self-Assessment quizzes for students to test their knowledge prior to exam.
- Anytime, any place, any pace!
- Certificates and documentation available immediately upon completion
- Start anytime, you don’t have to wait for a class to begin
- No travel required, no time away from home. No travel expenses!
- Experiential training guide provided
- Online reference library
- Great reviews from past students!
- Flexible payment schedule is available if needed.
- Decades of online training experience
- Thousands of professionals trained
- Nationally recognized faculty
- Technical support staff