External Student Awards
Students are encouraged to apply for external grants and scholarships to support their educational expenses. Below are some links to funding sources that provide assistance to persons pursuing training in PEP.
- American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (AFPE)
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America Foundation (PhRMA)
Military or Employer Sponsored Training Programs
Individuals may be available to obtain sponsorship from their employer or the military to pay for tuition and/or living expenses and salary.
Foreign Government Assistantships
Some students are funded by various national foreign governments. These programs are generally provided to citizens of foreign countries in which the indigenous government sponsors the individual student to gain training not available in their home country.