Professor, Pharmacy Practice
Education & Training
- PhD, Medical Sociology, Rutgers University, 1996
- NIDA-funded postdoctoral fellowship, University of Michigan, 1996-1997
- HPMT 6319 Implementation Research in Clinical Practice Settings
- HPMT 6329 Advanced Topics in Implementation Science
Research & Scholarly Interests
- Implementation Science
- Diffusion of Innovation
- Quality Improvement
Honors & Awards
- 1998 Junior Investigator Award, Research Society on Alcoholism and National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
- 1998 Poster of the Year Award (Postdoctoral), Research Society on Alcoholism and National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.
- 2003-2008 Mentored Career Award (K01), National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institutes of Health.
- 2004-2007 National Institutes of Health Loan Repayment Program, $38,109.
- 2010 Excellence in Research Education Award, South Central Mental Illness Research Education and Clinical Center, Department of Veterans Affairs.
- 2012 Mentor Award, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Graduate School.
- 2019 Top Reviewer, Research in Social and Administrative Pharmacy (RSAP)
- Research Society on Alcoholism
- American Pharmacists Association