Clinical Assistant Professor, Pharmacy Practice
UAMS Regional Program South
Department of Pharmacy Practice
Education & Training
- PGY-1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, The Center for Health & Wellness. Sullivan University College of Pharmacy, 2014-2015.
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy. 2010-2014.
- Biochemistry, University of Arkansas. 2011-2014.
- Undergraduate Studies, Texas Christian University. 2010-2011.
- Infectious Diseases (HIV, Opportunistic Infections, & STIs). UAMS COP Therapeutics II Course, PhPr7302 Lecturer (5 hours).
- Urology. UAMS COP Therapeutics I Course, PhPr7203. Lecturer (3 hours). February 2019-present
- Chronic Kidney Disease. UAMS COP Therapeutics I Course, PhPr7203. Lecturer (2 hours).
- Transitions of Care. UAMS COP Pharmacy Practice Assessment and Skills (PPAS) Course, PhPr5656. Lecturer & Lab Facilitator (4 hours).
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience (APPE) – Ambulatory Care. UAMS COP, Faculty Preceptor at UAMS South
Clinical Pharmacist, Family Medicine Clinic; UAMS Regional Program South, Magnolia, Arkansas
Research & Scholarly Interests
- Improving health literacy in underserved patient populations
- Pharmacist’s role in the Patient-Centered Medical Home and Rural Health Clinic
- Pharmacist’s role in graduate medical education for Family Medicine residents
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association
- Arkansas Pharmacists Association