UAMS Thomas and Lyon Longevity Clinic
Department of Pharmacy Practice
Education & Training
1984 Pharm.D.–University of the Pacific Stockton, CA
1984-85 General Hospital Pharmacy Residency–St. John’s Hospital Springfield, IL
1985-86 Specialty Residency in Geriatric Pharmacy Practice–UAMS Little Rock AR
- Geriatric Elective Ambulatory Care Rotation Site for P4 pharmacy students, hospital/VA residents, and geriatric pharmacy residents
- Shadowing site for P3 students
- Informal teaching for PA students, medical students, and others on rotation at this clinic
- Anti-coagulation clinic for geriatric primary care patients
- Drug information for all providers in the Thomas and Lyon Longevity clinic, including geriatricians, APRN’s, social workers, RN’s, LPN’s, MA’s, dietician, etc.
- Consult-based services which include but not limited to, medication reviews, medication insurance/cost issues, medication adherence issues, etc.
- Direct patient contact on a daily basis for any and all medication issues
Honors & Awards
- 2008 UAMS COP Preceptor of the Year
- Arkansas Pharmacists Association