Applicants must submit all application materials in PhORCAS by Jan. 5.
- Letter of intent specific to the site you are applying to (i.e. Kroger, Harps Food Stores)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (each must complete the standard reference form; a separate letter of recommendation is not required)
- Professional photo
- Official transcript from pharmacy school
To apply for the PGY1 community-based pharmacy residency program at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, follow these two steps:
- Register for the National Matching Service (NMS “The Match”)
- Apply to our program through PhORCAS
When selecting your designations in PhORCAS, you may apply to any of our sites:
- Kroger — NMS 238415
- Walmart — NMS 238421
- Harps Food Stores — NMS 238423
- Bryant Family Pharmacy — NMS 238422
You will be charged only one fee from PhORCAS, even if you apply to multiple sites within our program. While you may apply to multiple sites within our program, please note that you may not receive interviews for all of the sites selected. We recommend only applying to those sites that match your overall goals for completing a residency.
UAMS College of Pharmacy is a drug-free work environment, and employees are required to complete a pre-employment drug screening.
Applications and interview invitations for Phase II Match are being accepted on a rolling basis. Please submit your application as soon as possible to ensure a chance to interview prior to rank deadline.
For all additional information regarding the application process, contact:
Megan Smith, Pharm.D., BCACP
Residency Program Director
UAMS College of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmacy Practice
4301 West Markham, Slot 522
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205